Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you ever do this?

Do you ever do this? Everything I have the slightest question about, I think about it on the front page. If "Mother of 2 leaves children to fend for selves in grocery store parking lot" sounds like something I don't want said about me, then I won't leave them there. Same goes for how I die, almost everything with a risk to it I imagine on the front page, so stop to help a car accident victim in a storm, yes; go hang gliding drunk, no. It's not common sense, it's what people will think. I'm not proud of that.

1 comment:

  1. so... now that "hidden camera" crime shows are all the rage for TV ratings I try to imagine that there may be cameras filming me when I'm yelling at Iris for peeing her pants (2 yrs probabtion) or Sage to "TURN OFF THE DAMN TV.... NOWWWWW!!!" (1 year, suspended) or telling my husband to "fuck off" (life sentence).
    It encourages me to keep it under control... or at least keep it to a whisper...

    ReplyDelete